About the Job
KORR are currently accepting expressions of interest for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to be based in the lively city of Sydney.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of client aircraft in a safe, responsible manner in accordance with strict operating procedures.
In order to be successful, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Appropriate trade qualifications and experience
- Experience in Line or Heavy Maintenance
- Documentation, certificates and training evidence in accordance with CASA regulations
- Current CASA Licence or Certificate IV Aeroskills
- A history of adherence to safe work practices
- Immediately available.
Successful candidates must be locally based and have the ability to work in Australia. You must hold a valid ASIC before being able to commence work.