KORR currently have a great opportunity for experienced Aircraft Spray Painters to join a new and exciting aircraft painting company based at Avalon Airport. On offer is a chance to join a new venture from the start, to see it grow, and have an opportunity to work with a great team.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of aircraft in a safe, responsible manner in accordance with strict operating procedures.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Appropriate trade qualifications and experience (Aircraft painting)
- Documentation, certificates and training evidence in accordance with CASA regulations
- A history of adherence to safe work practices
- Previous experience in aircraft painting
- Sound computer skills and experience
- Experience in a high volume, high pressure, fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A safety first approach
- Ensure compliance with EPA, OHS and CASA requirements.
The following qualifications, experience and licences will be highly regarded:
- Certificate in Aircraft Surface Finishing (or equivalent)
- Licence to work at heights
- Drivers licence (Due to location of business).
Successful candidates must be locally based or willing to relocate, and have the ability to work in Australia.
You must be eligible to hold a valid ASIC before being able to commence work.
If you meet the requirements for this opportunity we want to hear from you. Please apply now for further information.