Aviation Stores person
Aviat Global are currently seeking experienced stores personnel at Melbourne Airport to support our 24/7 operation.
The Store person is responsible for warehousing duties in an aviation environment, including receiving and dispatching aircraft parts, tooling and orders in accordance with Aviat Global 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE), Aviat Global Safety Management System (SMS), Civil Aviation Safety Authority regulatory requirements, Maintenance Control & Procedures Manual and Company Policies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in stores duties.
- Ideally previous experience in Aviation stores or similar (Not essential)
- Software competency (Aerotrack, TRAX, Workday, MS Office)
- State Drivers Licence
- Receipt / Inspection knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A safety-first approach
- Valid work rights in Australia
The following qualifications, experience and licences will be highly regarded:
- Certificate III Warehousing and logistics
- Forklift Licence (LF)
- Dangerous Goods awareness
- Authority to Drive Airside (ADA)
Successful candidates must be able to pass a background check to obtain a security pass. This is a requirement to be onsite for the role.
Apply now via the link below.
Aviat Global, an Australian owned company, are a CASR Part 145 approved maintenance organisation (MRO) supporting Australia and the Asia Pacific Region.