EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – A320 CEO/NEO LICENSED AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS – B1 – ADELAIDE
Permanent – Full time
Aviat Global is currently seeking expressions of interest from qualified A320 CEO & NEO Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to be based in Adelaide.
About the role
As a LAME you will be required to carry out aircraft maintenance in accordance with our MOE, Safety System and Maintenance Control & Procedures Manual and Policies, as well as Civil Aviation Authority regulatory requirements.
What we offer
- Permanent Contracts
- Work directly for an MRO
- Market leading payment structure
- Perform, supervise and certify aircraft maintenance in accordance with approved data and Aviat Global Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE).
- Notify any significant aircraft defect or AOG to Supervisor and Line Maintenance Coordinators
- Take the lead in business improvement initiatives
- Assist to ensure GSE is checked and maintained as required
- Manage and organise day to day tasks in a safe and efficient manner
- Demonstrate technical knowledge through independently solving technical problems
- Effective supervision of others
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with internal departments and own team i.e., MCC, crew, LAME’s etc… to result in safe and efficient operations
- Aware of OHS Performance
- Assist with investigations, review serious accidents and implement corrective actions
- Encourage and promote a safe and healthy workplace
- Ensure adherence to safety instructions from supervisor
- Ensure all hazards are made safe, reported and rectified or escalated as required and follow up on actions
- Attend all scheduled training to ensure compliance to MOE
- CASA Licence with A320 CEO/NE0 type rating preferred
- Extensive supervisory experience in a Line or Base Maintenance environment
- Experience working within a Safety Management System
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proven organisational and problem-solving skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated knowledge of PART 145 regulatory framework
- Demonstrated knowledge of company policy and procedure (MOE and SMS)
- Resourceful and lateral thinking
Successful candidates will either be based locally or be eligible to obtain a work visa for Australia.
You must hold a valid ASIC before being able to commence work.
To register your interest, please APPLY NOW
Aviat Global, an Australian owned company, are a CASR Part 145 approved maintenance organisation (MRO) supporting Australia and the Asia Pacific Region.