Our client, based at Melbourne Airport, is looking for expressions of interest to assist them with line and hangar maintenance on the A320 and B787 aircraft. This is an ongoing contract where you will be responsible for the maintenance of client aircraft in a safe, responsible manner in accordance with strict operating procedures.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- Appropriate trade qualifications and experience
- Experience in light or heavy maintenance on the A320
- Documentation, certificates and training evidence in accordance with CASA regulations
- Current CASA Licence with A320 type rating
- A history of adherence to safe work practices
- Have or the ability to obtain an ASIC/ADA
- Able to work day or night shift.
Successful candidates must be locally based and have the ability to work in Australia.
Operating since 2004, KORR has become a key player within the aviation and aerospace sector providing high quality services to a range of clientele. With a focus on engineering and maintenance, stores and logistics, our large network of skilled employees manage contracts across Australia and the Asia Pacific region. An Australian owned company, KORR deliver efficient, cost effective services to achieve key business outcomes for our clients.
If you meet the requirements for this fantastic opportunity apply now.