Maintenance Engineering Manager & Warehouse Controller
About the Job
KORR currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineering Manager & Warehouse Controller with our customer who are pre-eminent specialists in the provision of Capability Acquisition and Sustainment.
You will be instrumental in developing, implementing, and executing a multi-function support capability comprising electronic and equipment support and warehousing/supply functions to support regional operations in the fields of Radar, Avionics and Optronics.
This is a permanent fulltime position based in Canberra, ACT.
In order to be successful you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Aviation, Defence or similar maintenance/technical qualifications preferably in electronics, electrical instrument or related fields.
• Tertiary Qualification or similar demonstrated experience in Supply Chain Management/Logistics or similar relevant fields.
• Demonstrated experience of operating in mission-critical and/or safety-related technical/maintenance environments.
• A history of adherence to safe work practices
• High level of written and communication skills
• High level of computer competency (preferably using MS Office suite, Inventory Management tool)
• Knowledge of: management practices, best in class inventory management tools, domestic and international shipment regulations and operations in regulatory environments.
• Immediately available.
• Minimum 8-years of work experience in a similar role
• Relevant qualifications or experience in training delivery or compliance auditing
• Function Management Training or similar demonstrated experience
• Qualification in business operations, logistics or related field
• Lean Six Sigma Certification
Successful candidates must be locally based and have the ability to work in Australia.