KORR currently have a great opportunity based in the vibrant city of Sydney for Experienced Stores people to join a busy and exciting heavy maintenance base on Sydney Airport for one of Australia's best performing airlines.
On offer is an ongoing casual role working Monday to Friday roster for the right candidate.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience in warehouse environment, aviation or similar
- Sound computer skills and experience
- Experience in a high volume, high pressure, fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A safety first approach.
You must be physically fit and able to work 8 hour shifts.
You must have competent computer skills, an understanding of supply chain within an aviation stores environment and have the ability to achieve common goals.
The following qualifications, experience and licences will be highly regarded;
- Fork lift license both LO and LF
- Dangerous Goods Acceptance Certificate
- Certificate III Warehousing and Logistics
- Current ASIC (background check required)
- Authority to Drive Airside (ADA)
Successful candidates must be locally based or willing to relocate and have the ability to work in Australia.
Part-time hours: 38 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- 8 hour shift