KORR has a fantastic role for a Technical Services Engineer to join an established airline in the middle east.
Our client is an established airline in the Middle East who strive to provide premier aviation services to its’ clients. Their fleet, which is in the process of expanding, is maintained from their purpose-built maintenance facilities based at Bahrain International Airport.
KORR has a requirement for a qualified Technical Services Engineer for our client based in Bahrain.
The Technical Services Engineer position reports to the Director of Engineering and has overall responsibility for the technical condition of the airframes, engines & components to meet regulatory, reliability or customer requirements, to actively participate in aircraft configuration definitions and to assist the Maintenance team with work planning, parts provisioning, liaison with suppliers and technical support.
A competitive salary is on offer, along with a range of great benefits including housing allowance, vehicle allowance, school fees, medical cover as well as annual return travel and relocation costs if required.
This is permanent contract position based in Bahrain.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following requirements:
- In depth knowledge of the regulatory requirements relating to airworthiness and aircraft maintenance.
- 5 years minimum planning and/or engineering and/or production experience in an aircraft maintenance environment
- Hold a Maintenance Engineers Licence rated on the B737 or have experience on the B737 the equivalent of that required for a rating.
- Experience with Integrated Software Solutions.
- Proven ability to work effectively with Regulators and Suppliers.
- Fluent in English
- A competent communicator, good teamplayer with an ability to work under pressure.
Interested and suitably qualified Applicants should APPLY NOW