Expression of Interest – Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer B787 (LAME) – Melbourne
KORR are currently seeking expressions of interest for LAME's with Licences and Experience on B787 for casual roles at Melbourne and Avalon Airports as licensed engineers.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of client aircraft in a safe, responsible manner in accordance with strict operating procedures. You will be required to work weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
In order to be successful you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Appropriate trade qualifications and experience
- Experience in Light or Heavy Maintenance on the B787
- Documentation, certificates and training evidence in accordance with CASA regulations
- Current CASA Licence with B787 Certification
- A history of adherence to safe work practices
- Immediately available.
Successful candidates must be locally based and have the ability to work in Australia. You must hold a valid ASIC before being able to commence work.