Aircraft MRO, refinishing and recruitment
Aircraft maintenance, painting, CASA Part 145 services and aviation recruitment.
KORR are an Australian company, located in Newcastle, New Zealand and Singapore, with access to all major centres in Australia and the Asia Pacific.
KORR and our subsidiaries, Aviat Global and Wings Recruitment, specialise in the sourcing and supply of highly skilled aviation professionals. Together, we provide expert aircraft workforces and deliver world class, aviation engineering maintenance, labour recruitment and consulting services to airline, military and corporate customers.
Aircraft maintenance expertise
B1/B2 LAMEs with CASA licences on A320, A330, B787, B717, B737, B747.
We are a CASA approved organisation with Part 145 certificate services delivered by our subsidiary Aviat Global, who are located at Avalon Airport and Melbourne Jet Base in Victoria Australia.
Our Avalon facility is a dedicated aircraft refinishing centre and is the only is the only wide body capable facility in Australasia. We provide:
- Painting services for all aircraft types, including rotary and fixed wing aircraft from regional turboprops to large wide body aircraft including A330, B777 and B747, in conjunction with your nominated Part 145 provider, and
- A one-stop service offering full strip, re-paint, refurbishment, minor modifications, servicing and issue of CRS for aircraft listed on our Part 145 Certificate.
Aviation workforce and flight crew expertise
Qualified, flexible, optimised aviation workforces and flight crew recruitment.
We are aviation maintenance and flight crew recruitment specialists. Our consultants and industry contacts work together to provide our clients, and candidates, with a variety of aviation opportunities.
KORR’s recruitment specialists provide candidates with expert advice and job opportunities. Our airline industry experience and networks allow us to place candidates in permanent, temporary or contract assignments.
Our flight crew recruitment services are provided by our New Zealand based subsidiary Wings Recruitment. Our team source flight crew and operational airline staff for short-term and permanent positions across Australia, Asia Pacific Region and international markets, including:
- Provision of temporary and permanent personnel
- Supply and management of contract personnel and flight crew leasing
- Commitment to ongoing support and in-country client meetings
- Outsourcing of third party services and solutions
- Outsource contract, payroll and compliance, and
- Management of carriers and routes.
Aircraft, aviation and aerospace contacts
From the hangar to the boardroom.
KORR’s aircraft services drive national and international assignments for commercial airlines, service providers, government agencies and corporations.
Our success is underpinned by our aviation industry experience and network of highly skilled aircraft specialists, from hangar floor engineers, structures, refinishing and training experts through to safety and compliance mangers in the boardroom.
KORR’s specialist recruitment consultants are a key aspect of our business. Our aircraft consultants have the knowledge and experience to compliment operational functions within your business.