Aircraft MRO and engineering services
We are aircraft maintenance experts with trusted aviation sector partnerships.
KORR partner with commercial, corporate and government clients to optimise the provision of contracted aviation workforces, with CASA Part 145 solutions provided by our subsidiary Aviat Global. Our MRO services cover:
- Aircraft maintenance engineering and management
- Aircraft on ground (AOG) support
- Aircraft structures and refinishing
- Aviation workforce planning
- Technical records and compliance
- Lead audits and administration
- Aircraft logistics, warehousing and stores
- Specialist aviation tooling, and
- Technical writing and training.
KORR aircraft engineering and maintenance
Industry leading technical expertise, operational excellence, training, and joint ownership.
KORR and Aviat Global are a leading providers of valuable aircraft on ground (AOG) recovery personnel and CASA approved Part 145 operations. We offer specialist aircraft engineering and maintenance labour services provided by our experts in the field, including:
- Licenced aircraft maintenance engineers (LAME)
- B1 LAME (Mechanical LAME) and B2 LAME (Avionics LAME)
- B1/B2 LAMEs with CASA licences on A320, A330, B787, B717, B737, B747
- Boroscope inspection specialists
- Fan blade and prop replacement engineers
- Propulsor split and assembly experts
- External airworthiness directives and service bulletins (ADs/SBs)
- Line-replacement unit (LRU) removal and installation professionals
- Quick engine change (QEC) removal and installation engineers
- Trade qualified aircraft maintenance engineers (AME)
- Licensed and approved AMEs for all fixed-wing and rotary platforms
- Specialised structures engineers with AOG, project, and modification experience
- Aerospace, technical and airworthiness specialists
- Aviation skill development trainers, and
- Maintenance and repair organisation executive positions.
The KORR advantage
Expertise in aviation labour, people, quality service, and compliance.
Our operations serve the largest aviation clients across Australia, New Zealand, the Asia Pacific and international markets. We are the leading suppliers of expertise in the latest aircraft, engine and component types globally.
Our clients depend on us to provide contracted professionals for increased flexibility and cost control. We have an industry wide reputation for excellence in sourcing and placing skilled aircraft experts, paired with uncompromising safety and compliance.
Gain the benefit of KORR’s experience and Aviat Global’s expertise.