Aviat Global are currently seeking expressions of interest for AME's with experience on various aircraft for permanent roles at Melbourne Airport.
You will be required to carry out aircraft maintenance in accordance with Aviat Global 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE), Aviat Global Safety Management System (SMS), Maintenance Control & Procedures Manual, Company Policies and Civil Aviation Safety Authority regulatory requirements.
What's on offer
- Salary starting from $71K per year plus super
- Immediate start
- AME opportunities
- Ongoing work – Long term contracts (permanent contracts available)
- Work directly for an MRO
- Market leading payment structure
- Combination of day and night shifts (4on 4off)
- 2+ years Aviation experience in a Line or Base Maintenance environment
- Working within a Safety Management System
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within a team
- Proven organisational and problem-solving skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated knowledge of PART 145 regulatory framework
- Demonstrated knowledge of company policy and procedure (MOE and SMS)
- Resourceful and lateral thinking
- Perform aircraft maintenance in accordance with approved data and Aviat Global Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE)
- Communicate any significant aircraft defect or AOG to Supervisor and Line Maintenance Coordinators
- Take the lead in business improvement initiatives
- Assist to ensure GSE is check and maintained as per specified requirements
- Work & Time Management – Consistently demonstrates safe & efficient organisation of day-to-day tasks, including;
-Be up to date on read and signs
-Setting of priorities
-Establishing objectives and milestones
-Estimating times and Schedule activities & communicating these to relevant stakeholders
-Identifying and allocating appropriate resources
-Use of appropriate tools and resources
-Working autonomously where required
-Resolving issues in a compliant & timely manner
-Consistently demonstrates punctuality to shifts & training
-Problem solving – consistently demonstrates technical knowledge by solving technical problems independently through a process of:
-Using appropriate resources
-Implementing appropriate solution
- Consistently demonstrates effective supervision and fair/equitable & appropriate distribution of work to AME’s / Apprentices.
- Consistently demonstrates optimal manpower effectiveness whilst working safely
- Consistently demonstrates effective communication skills with internal departments and own team ie MCC, crew, LAME’s etc… to result in safe and efficient operations
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to work in Australia.
Aviat Global, an Australian owned company, are a CASR Part 145 approved maintenance organisation (MRO) supporting Australia and the Asia Pacific Region.